Cadami is a Munich (Germany) based company founded in 2015 as a spin-off from TU München. We provide products and solutions for wireless video streaming to in-flight entertainment companies, network operators, and media companies. Our products and solutions enable our customers to deliver a superior video streaming experience to people all across the globe. At the heart of our products is Coded Caching, an exciting technology which breaks with the existing paradigms of networking and caching. Cadami is the worldwide expert and market leader in this area.
At Cadami we are passionate about technology, value quality and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. We use cutting-edge technologies and give you the freedom to work with frameworks, languages, and technologies you love or you want to experiment with. Your work and creativity is not limited by outdated technologies or the burden to support legacy systems. Open source software and cloud solutions are popular in our team. Cadami is light on management, rules, and hierarchies. Our team is 100% engineers.
What you will do:
- You support our team with product development
- You install and maintain test setups
- You perform experiments with early prototypes
What we expect:
- You know the basics of Linux and computer networks
- You are passionate about novel technologies and eager to learn
- You are fluent in English
- Your are available 10-20 hours a week
Other things that are cool:
- You are familiar with Python, Shell, C++, or other languages
- You have experience with single-board computers and IoT hardware
What we offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Office in Munich - well reachable by public transport (Ostbahnhof)
- Free drinks, barista coffee and team events
- Long term opportunities for master thesis and employment
- Competitive compensation
Please read our Recruitment Privacy Notice, which describes in detail how Cadami handles and protects the personal data that we collect in connection with the recruitment process.